Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Reflections from Mexico - Kim

I am so grateful for my biological and my spiritual family. I am learning from those who are more spiritually mature than me to be more compassionate. I am learning I have a lot of insecurities and I have misinterpreted situations and realized it was me that was the problem. I still struggle with what other people think but I know deep in my heart it matters what God thinks. I really do want to please God and I do realize God created every good thing and God loves people.

I want to be more like God and care about what God care about. I realize my own spiritual poverty and how rich in spirit those at Hogar de Amor are including the caregivers, children and the mission team. I thank all those who do all the organizing for this trip every year it really is a blessing to serve along with everyone and see all the completed projects. I want to continue to go to Hogar de Amor and learn new skills and work on speaking Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment