This Sunday, grab a friend, grab a flier after church or print one out by clicking on the images below, and head out to Panda Express (80 East Center St, Orem) or Rubio’s (598 W Main St, American Fork) for lunch, dinner, or both!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Thanks so much for your encouragement and prayer for our trip! As we're in the very initial stages of planning, here are some ways you can pray for us. Please pray that
- We would quickly gel as a team and that a spirit of teamwork and service would infuse everything we do both before our trip and in Mexico.
- Individual and group fundraising would be fantastically successful - not only that we would bring in a lot of money for the trip, but also that our families, church family, friends, and community would know that they are an integral part of this trip through their encouragement, prayer, and financial support.
- We can find inexpensive airfare to Mexico with convenient flight times.
- Both we and those we serve will be transformed through our service.
- Logistics simply work. That health, transportation, lodging, dining, planning around our work projects, and the myriad of other details would reinforce, never detract from, God's work in and through us.
Posted by Jstar at 4:24 PM